SOCIAL MEDIA KIT
This campaign is grounded in relationships. The best messenger for the people you know is you.
You can share your story via a 20-60 second selfie video, a threaded tweet, or an Instagram or Facebook post letting your people know why you are committed to an equitable clean energy future for Minnesota. You believe more is possible. You know we need to act now. You are grounded in your own story.
No matter what the format, here are a few pointers to keep in mind:
• Tell a detailed, first-person story about yourself.
• Use the hashtags #100percentMN #MNLeg and #MNHouse
• Include photos or video whenever possible!
Tag other people generously in your posts -- it helps your message reach further!
• We’re already building a new clean energy economy. We must make sure this economy includes everyone. Indigenous, Black, brown, or white, rural or urban, every gender, every age, we all belong in Minnesota’s future.
• Climate change is real, and we’re taking responsibility for our shared future. By transitioning to 100% clean, equitable energy we can build a healthy Minnesota for all of us.
• "I'm here at the Capitol today for #100PercentMN because..."
Go to 100percentmn.org/action to download graphics, videos and tweets
FOR FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM